WIC Items Needed:
6 – 8 eggs
1/2 c milk
Non WIC Items:
1 Can Crescent Rolls
Preheat Oven as crescent Rolls Direct on package
1. Line bottom of 9×13 pan with Crescent Rolls. Pinching ends together so there are no open seams.
2. Sprinkle Sausage Crumbles & cheese over Crescent Rolls
3. In a separate bowl whisk eggs and milk together
4. Pour Egg mixture over Sausage crumbles
5. Bake until done. ( Usually about 25 – 30 minutes)
** I usually buy the Jimmy Dean pre cooked Turkey Sausage Crumbles with a coupon. Then I have the convenience of skipping the step to cook my sausage, and I get it fairly cheap with coupons**
This is a great dish to make the night before a busy morning. Assemble in pan & Refrigerate. Just pop in the oven the next morning. We like this on Christmas morning!